Paul Henry to speak at real estate seminar in June.
Paul Henry will discuss eminent domian issues at the upcoming legal seminar on “Missouri Land Rights and Restrictions.” The program is set for June 17, 2009 at the Crowne Plaza in Clayton, Missouri. Among the topics that may be discussed include:
- Understanding eminent domain powers
- Understanding the condemnation process
- Exploring the meaning of ‘just compensation”
- Recent changes in eminent domain
- Understanding regulatory “takings” and
- Inverse condemnation
Mr. Henry is a frequent speaker on eminent domain issues.
Receive Updates on this Topic
As a service to property owners we have developed a list of topics and projects relating to eminent domain and condemnation. If you would like more information on this topic or project, or have another issue that you would like to discuss with us, please use this form. If a project is not listed, contact us.